Hi Everybody! Hope you are doing well. I just wanted to share my latest build with you. It’s Industrial styled! This home features an open floor plan with a laundry room, living and dining areas, an artists corner, home office and pool. The home is playtested and contains NO CC or CAP. I hope you like it. On to the tour!
- Beds/Baths: 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Location: Built on 186 Windsor Drive in Bridgeport (40X40)
- No CC
- Store Content: Yes (see list at bottom of the picture tour)
- Major Eps & SPs used: Late Night, World Adventures, Ambitions, Showtime, Into the Future, University, Island Pradise, Diesel Stuff
- Minor Eps & SPs: Supernatural= rug and stack of books, Generations = 1 picture and some toys, Pets= 2 pictures, plant, some toys, Fast Lane Stuff= table, Townlife Stuff= towel
Everything is listed on the exchange correctly except that it left out the two items I used from the bakery and 1 free item.
Coffee Bean Hipster Loft: Industrial Chic Window, Industrial Chic Column, No Nonsense Bookshelf, Wall Sprinklers, Stacked Planters, No Nonsense Desk, No Nonsense Dining Chair
Ultra Lounge Kitchen: Culinary Arts Stool
Tiki Outdoor Party: Oceania Orb Lantern
Loud, Fast, Clash! Front Row Center Bedroom: Beginning of the End Table, Rockin’ Stationary Road Case
Free Set, Holidays & Gifts Earth Day: Topper
Sun, Surf & Sand: Tropical Fruit Bowel
Deliciously Indulgent Bakery: Bake-a-lot Cookbooks, Faux Bread in a Bucket
Bayside Kitchen: Practical Al’s Kitchen Cart
Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining: Temaki Bar
Olympian Physique: Greek Pitcher
Bayside Laundry: Bayside Hamper
Zen Again: Spa Necessities
Note on the island in in the kitchen, just in case any of you were wondering how it was done:
1. Place a row of counters
2. Place a dishwasher in the counters you do not want.
3. Turn on testingcheatsenabled true
4. do a CTRL + SHIFT + click on the dishwasher and chose the Delete It option from the menu that pops up
5. Voila! Your left with just the counter top and it’s fully functional
Just when I thought I know all there was to building in this game, I just found out something new.